A private holiday home with it’s own lake!
Koki-Reediku, a spacious and fully renovated farmhouse dating back to the 19th century, is located in Western Saaremaa at Koki village. Kuressaare is 33 km from here, half an hour by car. The house has four bedrooms with nine beds, a spacious hall and a large fully equipped kitchen. The complex includes a private lake in which guests can swim, use a boat, or enjoy skating in the winter. A wood-fired sauna and hot-tub with hydromassage are serious spa attractions.
Ground floor bedrooms:
* Bedroom with a rear chamber: one double bed in the front room, two single beds in the rear chamber (suitable for families with children)
* Bedroom with a double bed
Second floor bedroom:
* One double bed and one single bed – only in HIGH SEASON
- Three bedrooms on the ground floor and one bedroom on the second floor;
- A total of nine beds.
- Fully equipped kitchen, including a dishwasher;
- Living room with satellite TV and stereo system (LP, CD, DVD, Blu-ray)
- Sauna with vestibule;
- Shower room and two toilets;
- Washing machine;
- Hydromassage hot tub with colored LED lighting;
- Lake 20 × 75 m (1500m2) and a quay for swimming;
- The possibility to use a boat on the lake:
- Private courtyard;
- Bed linen, towels;
- children’s play area in the yard with sandbox, swings and climbing facilities.
MORE ABOUT KOKI-REEDIKU HOLIDAY HOUSE
The Koki-Reediku farmhouse has a 150-year history, which is carefully restored to complement modern conveniences. The spacious kitchen includes a unique and well-preserved bread oven and other antique farm implements, all original to the site. It easily accommodates 8 people around a large wood table. The house has four bedrooms, a spacious sauna with a foyer, bathroom with a shower, two toiletsand a hall. The living room is equipped with satellite TV and stereo system (LP, CD, DVD, Blu-ray, connected to speakers), in the living room, the kitchen, the anteroom of the sauna and the sauna itself. In the courtyard there is a barbecue area, a terrace and a wood-fired hot tub with hydromassage and fireplace.
The farm includes its very own lake, 20 × 75 m (1500m2) with pier, its distance from sauna is 20 m. The water is clean and deep and lasts throughout the year, allowing for swimming, boating and ice skating in the winter. A sandy beach at Pihlarand is eight minutes by car.
Koki-Reediku is a historic farm site, where the oldest signs of a smoke sauna and a network foundation date from 1869. The entire complex was completely renovated in 2011-2016.
In 1991-1996 the farm hosted numerous hunting tourists from Finland, Sweden, Germany and USA.
The ecosystem around the farm is very diverse and rich in species. It features mighty old trees: oaks, aspens, alders, ashes, birches and junipers. Also noteworthy are the medicinal plant of Filipendula and the orchid species (e.g. the lesser butterfly-orchid or platanthera bifolia) characteristic to Saaremaa.
Butterfly enthusiasts observe the place to be rich in butterflies. Visitors commonly encounter wild animals like roe deer and foxes or even wild boars. Wildlife here lives to its own rhythm. The sparse population favors the natural rhythm of life and offers visitors the opportunity to enjoy peaceful and serene holiday time.
A WARM WELCOME TO KOKI-REEDIKU!
|1 night (max 6 persons)||700€||600 €|
|2 nights (max 6 persons)||800 €||700 €|
|3 nights (max 6 persons)||900€||800 €|
|4 nights (max 6 persons)||250 € /ööpäeva||200 € / ööpäev|
- prices are for full house and for 1-6 persons (max 6 persons)
- additional person (max 3 persons and only in HIGH SEASON) 20€/per night for person
- check in from 15.00, check out 12.00
- bed linen and towels
- baby-bed (without bed-linens)
- firewood for sauna and hot tub
- two bicycles
- pets are not allowed
- the second-floor bedroom is not available in LOW SEASON
We will send the confirmation to your e-mail with invoice. Reservation is done after the intime payment.
Cancellation of reservation is possible with payback not later than 60 days before check-in date.
- Adults: 6
- Size: 0m²
- Bed Type: 2 Double Beds, 4 Single Beds